Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A proposal to amend zoning regulations and boundaries, or otherwise change zoning districts may be made by

(a) a petition by 51 percent of the landowners in the petition area;

(b) a notice of intent to introduce an ordinance the assembly;

(c) a formal recommendation by the planning commission to the assembly.